Saturday, November 23, 2013

About Me

Many people blog because they are authors, writers, or want to be writers and authors. I am writing because I love to write.  Maybe someday I will venture to write a book, but I have a lot to learn about that first.

I have a lot of words inside my head that are screaming to get out.  I am using this blog for them.  Hopefully, all those words will all come together just right and make sense in a sentence. And hopefully, those sentences will grow into paragraphs and paragraphs into pages.... you get it.

If I can blog to learn to be a better writer, that would be awesome!  If not, I will have a lot of fun and hopefully make new friends.

Hello Blogging World! This is me - Priceless Joy.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck for the plans you have.... you definitely can..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck for the plans you have.... you definitely can..

    ReplyDelete